Chocolate Volcano with Alusweet
The key for the chocolate volcano to be exquisite is to take care of the cooking time, so that the interior is sufficiently liquid.
• 250 g of couverture chocolate
• 200 g of margarine or butter
• 6 eggs
• 150 g of AluSweet Allulose
• 130 g of flour
• Margarine and unsweetened cocoa powder for the molds
1. We put the chocolate in a pot in a bain-marie, once it melts, add the butter, mix and remove from heat.
2. We beat the eggs with the AluSweet until the AluSweet is integrated and the eggs have increased their volume.
3. We put together this mix, with the melted chocolate and butter and keep beating.
4. Finally, add the flour and mix with very smooth movements with a spatula.
5. We butter individual casts and put unsweetened cocoa powder on them. Pour the mixture into each of them. Bake in the preheated oven at 180º C for 8 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, demolish carefully and serve immediately so that it is hot.