Cool off from the heat with this simple smoothie recipe and take advantage of enjoying the delicious summer fruits.
• 250 gr of strawberries
• 200 ml of unsweetened apple juice
• 1 tablespoon of AluSweet
• 4 teaspoons of sweet cream
1. Rinse the strawberries and remove the crown of leaves.
2. Cut into pieces and mix in a blender with the rest of the ingredients, until they are completely liquid.
3. We put the mixture in glasses and refrigerate.
4. To decorate, we put a few pieces of strawberry in the glasses.