PANCAKES WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE
Pancakes are an exquisite accompaniment to eat for breakfast or tea time. With this recipe you will also not have to worry about calories.
For 6 servings
• ½ cup of AluSweet
• ½ cup of water
• 1 cup of blueberries
• 1 ½ cups of flour of your choice
• ½ tablespoon of AluSweet
• 2 tablespoons of baking powder
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 ¼ cups of milk of your choice
• 2 tablespoons of oil
• Oil for frying
1. Prepare the cranberry sauce by combining the AluSweet, water and cranberries in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce until it has a dark blue consistency. We booked.
3. For the pancakes, we mix the flour, the AluSweet, the baking powder and the salt.
4. Add the milk and oil to form a smooth and creamy paste.
5. Heat a little oil in a pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
6. We fry for a few minutes on each side until golden.
7. We serve with the cranberry sauce and enjoy.