Feeling the spongy and creamy texture that melts in your mouth with an intense chocolate flavor is the perfect way to end a meal. Enjoy a delicious chocolate mousse, free of calories from sugar.
For the chocolate cake:
• 2 eggs
• 70 gr of flour
• 10 gr of unsweetened bitter cocoa
• 40 gr of AluSweet
For the mousse:
• 100cc of egg whites (between 3 and 4 eggs)
• 100gr of AluSweet
• 300 cc of semi-whipped cream
• 300 raspberries, blueberries or other berries in pulp or whole natural
1. We beat the eggs with the AluSweet until they are foamy, then we sift the flour with the cocoa and add it in an enveloping way to the beaten eggs.
2. We put the mixture in a small container already buttered and floured.
3. We bake for 3 to 5 min at 200 degrees and then let it cool.
4. With the whites and the AluSweet we make a firm meringue, once ready we mix in an enveloping way with the semi-whipped cream and then with the raspberry pulp.
To the presentation:
In a jar, glass or container we put half of the mousse, then add the cake and put the rest of the raspberry mousse. We decorate with natural raspberries or other berries.