Sugar Free Condensed Milk
Cookie balls, biscuits, cakes, ice cream... are just some of the recipes that you can prepare with condensed milk. Learn how to prepare this simple recipe and enjoy cooking your favorite low-calorie desserts.
• 200 g of Nestlé ideal brand powdered milk
• 150 g of AluSweet
• 160 ml of water
1. In a pot we put the powdered milk, AluSweet and water.
2. We stir until completely mixed.
3. Cook over medium heat without stopping stirring for 25-30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
4. The mixture is a little more liquid than the classic condensed milk until that minute.
5. We put in a metal or glass bowl and let cool completely.
6. Once cold, it has the same texture as the traditional one.