Vegan Carrot Cookies
These cookies are gluten-free, low-calorie, and sugar-free. They are also suitable for vegans and delicious!
• 1 carrot, grated fine
• 1 cup oatmeal
• 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
• 1/4 cup oatmeal
• 1 tbsp of hydrated chia in 100 ml of warm water
• 40 g of AluSweet
• 1 heaped tsp cinnamon
1. Mix everything in a bowl and make balls with your hands and then crush them, they should be thin.
2. We put in a can with butter paper.
3. Bake for 13 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Let cool and then enjoy!